Conversion kit for converting an SL to tank steering.
- 1 pair of drilling / milling templates for precisely fitting the wheel arch cutouts with a Dremel or similar. (don't worry, it's relatively easy)
- 1 pair of consoles made of black polyamide MJF printed (powder process), with "SL" lettering, with glued-in stainless steel plates as a stop for the adjusting screws. Black stainless steel fastening screws.
- 2 splash protection sleeves to match the consoles
- 1 pair of steering levers made of carbon tube with glued-in aluminum reinforcements. Holes and threads drilled to fit precisely, slide bearings pressed in
- 1 pair of rotating axles made of hard anodized aluminum with locking screw made of black stainless steel
- 1 pair of steering rods made of hard anodized aluminum, plastic ball heads with stainless steel ball, lock nuts made of red anodized aluminum
- 2 washers with a matching radius to accommodate the joint head on the steering lever made of 3D printed aluminum
- 2 washers with rounding to accommodate the ball heads on the McPherson struts without hindering the angle of rotation.
- 4 titanium screws M6 reworked with a bevel under the head for an unhindered angle of rotation for fastening the ball heads to the McPherson struts and the steering levers.
- 2 setscrews to limit the steering angle so that the tires do not rub in the wheel arch.
- Illustrated instructions and "hotline"
Not included: brake and gear lever
- Cordless drill / screwdriver
- Drill diameter 4 and 5
- Tap M6
- 3mm cutter for carbon with 3mm shaft
- Ball bearing Ø3 x Ø10 for high RPM
- Straight grinder Dremel or similar with 3mm chuck
- Elastic construction adhesive black e.g. Sikaflex 552 AT
- Piece of hose 6mm to pull off
Now on stock!